Labels

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 25, 2009

Before and After




I love this do-it-yourself project. Here on top is my bathroom counter and cabinets when we first moved into our house in RI. Snooze. I knew I wanted to do structural changes in this bathroom eventually. But until then, I had to come up with a quick, cheap fix that wouldn't make me depressed every time I walked in. (The previous owners were all about white and beige --- the original sins for me). Voila, bottom "after". I crazy love black accents for the strong statement it makes and loved the original tile. I'm rarely intimidated to paint anything. I'll tackle it all -- painting over wallpaper, countertops -- you name it. So here I repainted both the counterop and the cabinets. New knobs from our knob collection (coming soon!) and I'm good to go. I'll show you step-by-step soon and if you dare, you can tackle this yourself.

No comments: